Black Sands Tui Cottage – Piha accommodation.
Piha’s Tui Cottage accommodation, 1 minute walk to Piha Beach, is perfect accommodation with en-suite plus a kitchenette/living room. East and Wests facing decks just for you. Private, romantic and a minute stroll to Piha Beach
For extra guests take a look at our beautiful new cabins in the garden.
NZ$180 per night for 2 – all inclusive for stays to 22nd Oct 2020 (min 2 night stay)
The Tui is a very private, charming and romantic stand-alone cottage. The west facing deck has cape cod chairs to laze in with a bottle of wine or cold beer and catch up on some reading or just listen to the babbling brook running through the trees or be invigorated by the roaring ocean just a minute away on the black sand Piha Beach.
The Tui is set in a NZ native garden which includes New Zealand’s iconic Pohutukawa (Xmas) tree, Cabbage trees, flax, ferns, toetoe and many others.
Stay here and you are only 1/2 minute stroll to Piha Beach. We are eco and environmentally aware using our worm farm for organic waste and recycling where possible. You will understand why we love living here and you won’t want to leave either.
- Queen bed with quality linen and pillows. (electric blanket in the winter)
- Kitchenette/dining room
- Free to View TV.
- Kitchenette includes microwave, electric fry pan, hot sandwich maker, crockery, cutlery, bodem.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gas BBQ
- FREE off Street parking
- Body boards available
- Massage can be arranged in advance
- Surf lessons can be arranged in advance
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to water restrictions, we collect out own water, visitors are strictly by prior arrangement with us. Not suitable for children under 10. Thank you.